An Online Learning Programme for software development using Python Programming best suited for Students in graduate and post graduate levels and working professionals. As Python gets used across all engineering and is the best suited for learning programming, this programme will be suited for those who want to get ready for the future in Programming
This programme is ideal for you if
- Engineering students who understand the value of python and would like to get a boost to their attempts at placement with top-notch companies.
- Non-Computer Science students, who plan for Masters in US universities (most US universities focus on Python)
- Employed professionals looking for knowing the basics of Python for exploring newer avenues in their organization / in the industry in areas like web development
- Professionals exploring opportunities for using Python for test automation.
The Programme will have 4 modules necessary for evolving as a Programmer using Python. The details are
Basic Python Programming
- Getting Started
- First Programs and Functions
- For Loops and Lists
- String Manipulation and Files
Object Orientation in Python
- Special Methods
Advanced Python Programming
- Functions and More
- Functional Programming in Python
Python for Web Development
- Provides inputs on the concepts and syntax
- Covering all the 4 modules
LIVE Tutor Sessions
- Monday to Thursday, 8:00-9:30 PM
- Chat facility with faculty to get your doubts cleared
- Missed any of the LIVE sessions, don't worry, video archives will help you access at your own time
- On joining the programme, you will receive a physical workbook by post along with reference material, video links and study materials
- The actual programme duration is 6 weeks.
- However, you will have access to recorded videos and reference material online for a period of 6 months.
A TalentSprint Programme completion certificate will be issued to those who complete this programme successfully
Hardware / Software / Connectivity
- Hardware: Computer or Laptop with decent configuration with audio and video outputs
- Software: Chrome or Firefox Browser. You need to also download Python Programme
- Connectivity: Broadband Internet with minimum 1 mbps and 512 kbps download speed