Santanu Paul to speak about Skill Development at the NASSCOM HR Summit 2011, to be held in Chennai on 27th and 28th July
Thu, Jul 7, 2011
NASSCOM HR Summit 2011 will be held at Hotel Le Royal Meridien in Chennai on 27th and 28th July. Dr. Santanu Paul will be participating in the Skill Development panel discussion and will be speaking on the topic on the 28th of July.
At the NASSCOM HR Summit this year industry experts will get together to discuss thought leadership and try and take a step towards achieving these various goals:
- Bridge the knowing and doing gap using Analytics
- Energize the organization by creating more positive zones
- Have a deep understanding why employees have a reason to leave and a ‘meaning’ to stay – and prepare a plan.
- Work hand in hand with the business in a spirit of partnership- the how.
- Reinventing yourself in the times of change – the HR edge
- Debate the compartmentalization of personal and professional space
- Manage stress of merit and competition